Stephen Parry is a World leading authority and strategist on the creation of Lean Service Enterprises. He has applied ‘Lean’ principles to the design and operation of corporations in Europe, Middle- East, Asia-Pacific, (including Japan, India, Australia, Philippines ) and the USA.
An inspirational leader with a documented professional history of achievement, a motivational key note speaker on large scale organisational change.
A Strategic consultant to global consultancies.
Facts about Stephen Parry:
– He is author of the book, “Sense and Respond: the journey to customer purpose”, which presents an approach to business based on Lean Service Principles.
– Stephen Parry is a leading expert in the fields of Lean organisational design and transformation and Lean leadership.
– Clients include many global and local clients: SAP, BT, Local Government, police authorities, financial services, IT Services, Shared Services, Outsourcing, Consultancies.
– Stephen speaks regularly at international events and respected business schools such as Cranfield School of Management, the Fisher Business School at Ohio State University. He is a Faculty Member of the USA Lean Enterprise Institute, visiting Fellow at the Professor Dan Jones Lean Enterprise Academy in the UK and a regular judge at the national business awards.
– His work has been covered in the Harvard Business Review and cited in numerous books and research papers.
– He is often interviewed on BBC Radio 4 and his work has featured in documentaries on BBC1 and Channel 4.